Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pitchforks for sale

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pitchforks for sale Empty Pitchforks for sale Tue Apr 07 2015, 10:12

Aled

Hi folks,

I'm currently putting an order in for the above items. They're ideal for angry mobs and such like.

They also do a good range in professional hecklers, rotten tomatoes and stalls. They've got a cracking set of chains for dragging Gary through the streets of Lye too.

There's a discount for bulk orders so please let me know asap if you're interested.

In the meantime i'm off to create yet another Hackett must go thread where my opinion outweighs any one else's.

PS: It's only a game ya know #perspective #lolz #rofl #pmsl

2Pitchforks for sale Empty Re: Pitchforks for sale Tue Apr 07 2015, 10:42

Devil's Advocate

Laughing Laughing Laughing Great stuff Aled.

Do you know if they happen to sell table cloths and kitchen scales?

I'd like to see some checks and balances down at the club!

Oh yep,and a mirror as well,always good to be able to take a good look at oneself.

3Pitchforks for sale Empty Re: Pitchforks for sale Tue Apr 07 2015, 11:00

Aled

Not sure on that one mate. I'll take a look in a bit, i'm currently negotiating minimum hire periods for lynch mobs. Seems they want at least two weeks hire in advance but if we win on Saturday we may want to off-hire them until at least the following Saturday. I'm hoping to strike a deal based on their range of 'one off forum contributors'. Wish me luck mucker!

I'm going to speak to my brother in law too, he works for the Express & Star and i'm expecting him to put Gary on the front page as a turnip.

Very Happy

4Pitchforks for sale Empty Re: Pitchforks for sale Tue Apr 07 2015, 11:24

glassboypaul

I'm all for the genuine fans on this forum having whatever opinion they like about recent events on and off the pitch.

However the Facebook keyboard warriors have been out in force on the club's official Facebook page.

One idiot (Dave Icke) even said he hasn't been to a game since the Gosport play-off semi final but was still calling for change! Some people are born to moan and complain.

I long to post back but it will only cause trouble. Best to keep my mouth shut, but it is so frustrating so read a lot of drivel on there.

There are some posts from genuine fans (Paul Knowles, Jayne Hamilton, Jack Nethercott etc.) but much of it is just people moaning who don't even come to games.

5Pitchforks for sale Empty Re: Pitchforks for sale Tue Apr 07 2015, 12:25

samhistory

samhistory

Gary Hackett ?!?!?! bah !!! hanging and shooting is too good for him, it's a good kick up the arse he needs.  He should be abandoned in Wollescote park one night and made to find his own way home.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum