Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

kiddy v Dartford

+2
Jack
baz
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1kiddy v Dartford Empty kiddy v Dartford Sun Dec 23 2012, 11:43

baz

as we had no game and needed a footy fix,thought pop to kiddy as only game in area! kiddy won 5-1 to a team on similar points in the conference,best team won on the day,Ryan Rowe came on with about 20 mins to go he showed his usual nice touches to a team who had run out of gas,he still seems popular by the response he got,just think he needs a goal as the main striker jameille matt is back after his enforced lay off!!

2kiddy v Dartford Empty Re: kiddy v Dartford Sun Dec 23 2012, 13:00

Jack

Jack
Admin

Kiddy fans are certainly warming to him more. I believe he's still their top scorer.

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

3kiddy v Dartford Empty Re: kiddy v Dartford Sun Dec 23 2012, 13:38

baz

not realy sure,but with Matt back his starting a game maybe limited! depends if they can hold onto Matt as he is a good player even after not playing for 9 months! and kidderminster alleged money problems as stated on the forum by the fans,they have warmed to the goalie now after his shaky performance in our cup match with them,can excuse that as he was back after a serious injury,guess our friend mr Vaughan is enjoying being a bench warmer now!

4kiddy v Dartford Empty Re: kiddy v Dartford Fri Dec 28 2012, 03:58

NickSFCB

Noticed how well kiddy were doing. What was the situation with the guy scoring the goals, as to why he couldn't play.
Not seen them since September, but something must have changed, as the 2 games I saw they were a shambles.

5kiddy v Dartford Empty Re: kiddy v Dartford Fri Dec 28 2012, 10:11

Jack

Jack
Admin

Jamma (Matt) was called up to the English C squad, it was only then that they realised he hadn't got a legitimate passport, so technically he shouldn't have been in the country. It's took them ages to sort it out though. Doubt he'll be around this time next month though.

6kiddy v Dartford Empty Re: kiddy v Dartford Fri Dec 28 2012, 11:46

baz

9 months it took to sort it out! his 2nd goal v Dartford was good,be interesting were he goes,rumour off someone in the know Albion looking at him but my guess not realy a prem player yet! may do well at wolves!

7kiddy v Dartford Empty Re: kiddy v Dartford Sun Jan 06 2013, 23:33

stour_boy

stour_boy

He scored again on Saturday in the 3rd minute; I heard the goal from the platform at Kidderminster station Very Happy

8kiddy v Dartford Empty Re: kiddy v Dartford Mon Jan 07 2013, 11:54

Aled

stour_boy wrote:He scored again on Saturday in the 3rd minute; I heard the goal from the platform at Kidderminster station Very Happy

Wasn't that Rowey?

9kiddy v Dartford Empty Re: kiddy v Dartford Mon Jan 07 2013, 14:08

stour_boy

stour_boy

Aled wrote:
stour_boy wrote:He scored again on Saturday in the 3rd minute; I heard the goal from the platform at Kidderminster station Very Happy

Wasn't that Rowey?

Yeah sorry that's what I meant.

10kiddy v Dartford Empty Re: kiddy v Dartford Thu Jan 10 2013, 19:16

TRM

Matt on the verge of joining Fleetwood, apparently.

11kiddy v Dartford Empty Re: kiddy v Dartford Thu Jan 10 2013, 19:38

Jack

Jack
Admin

Record fee for Fleetwood. 200K plus.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]