Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

FC United Away

+4
Jack
UlsterJim
Dave the Glassboy
BonViveur
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FC United Away Empty FC United Away Wed Mar 25 2015, 09:22

BonViveur

First time poster, so hello!

Who's making the trip up for this? Myself and a couple others on the 09:31 out of New Street hoping to take in a few pubs in Manchester city centre before getting the tram out to Ashton.

Do FC segregate fans for their home games? Either way, would be good to meet a few Stourbridge faces!

2FC United Away Empty Re: FC United Away Wed Mar 25 2015, 22:48

Dave the Glassboy

Dave the Glassboy

According to information on our official website, there will be no segregation on Saturday and people will be able to change ends at half time should they wish to do so.

3FC United Away Empty Re: FC United Away Thu Mar 26 2015, 11:34

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

BonViveur wrote:First time poster, so hello!

Who's making the trip up for this? Myself and a couple others on the 09:31 out of New Street hoping to take in a few pubs in Manchester city centre before getting the tram out to Ashton.

Do FC segregate fans for their home games? Either way, would be good to meet a few Stourbridge faces!

HI Bon Viveur there are 5 of us on the choo choo getting into Manchester just before 11am. You are more than welcome to join us for a few lemonades!!

http://www.nibadges.com

4FC United Away Empty Re: FC United Away Fri Mar 27 2015, 11:21

BonViveur

UlsterJim wrote:
BonViveur wrote:First time poster, so hello!

HI Bon Viveur there are 5 of us on the choo choo getting into Manchester just before 11am.  You are more than welcome to join us for a few lemonades!!

Spot on mate, I believe that is our train also. Should be a cracking day out and hopefully three points!

5FC United Away Empty Re: FC United Away Sat Mar 28 2015, 11:03

Jack

Jack
Admin

Games OFF

Absolute shambles by FCUM. 4 hours to drain the pitch!

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

6FC United Away Empty Re: FC United Away Sat Mar 28 2015, 11:07

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Forecast is dry for rest of the day and it stopped raining there at ten.

7FC United Away Empty Re: FC United Away Sat Mar 28 2015, 11:16

oldhillglassboy

Now the 21st of April according to the league website. I took one look at the forecast last night and expected this would happen, there's been a few off at that ground due to waterlogging this season.

Oh well down the Lye it is then! if it stops raining here.

8FC United Away Empty Re: FC United Away Sat Mar 28 2015, 14:58

Devil's Advocate

Why you moaning Jack?

Saved you all the angst about which end to stand at :-)

9FC United Away Empty Re: FC United Away Sat Mar 28 2015, 21:54

oldhillglassboy

Look's like it being called off early was a blessing in disguise, Ashton United's game was abandoned in the second half due to torrential rain!

10FC United Away Empty Re: FC United Away Sat Apr 11 2015, 22:28

glassboypaul

This will now be played at Curzon.

Jack have you decided which team to support yet Wink'

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum