Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

George Bowerman

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1George Bowerman Empty George Bowerman Mon Oct 27 2014, 16:50

stour_boy

stour_boy

Sources state we have agreed a loan deal for striker George Bowerman from Accrington Stanley until 3rd January 2015.

He was previously at Walsall.

For a player profile please see http://accringtonstanley.co.uk/player/george-bowerman/

2George Bowerman Empty Re: George Bowerman Tue Oct 28 2014, 10:28

Aled

Accrington Stanley.......who are they?

3George Bowerman Empty Re: George Bowerman Tue Oct 28 2014, 12:00

Aled wrote:Accrington Stanley.......who are they?

If you don't drink plenty of milk, you'll only get to play for Accrington Stanley Laughing

4George Bowerman Empty Re: George Bowerman Thu Oct 30 2014, 19:19

glassboypaul

It's really disappointing to me that nobody on this forum is discussing this signing - when you've all been calling for a new striker to be signed in recent weeks.

I guess when we play Blyth Spartans is more important Shocked

Or maybe some prefer criticism to praise?

5George Bowerman Empty Re: George Bowerman Thu Oct 30 2014, 19:52

oldhillglassboy

It looks a very good signing to me, a regular starter for Walsall a couple of years ago, a saddlers fan in the office raised an eyebrow or two hes come to us. Obviously thing's have not gone right for him in the last couple of years or he wouldn't be at Amblecote, hopefully he can rediscover form by banging in a few goals!

Hales loan is due to end soon, would hope we could get another month out of him as well.

6George Bowerman Empty Re: George Bowerman Thu Oct 30 2014, 20:11

Jack

Jack
Admin

glassboypaul wrote:It's really disappointing to me that nobody on this forum is discussing this signing - when you've all been calling for a new striker to be signed in recent weeks.

I guess when we play Blyth Spartans is more important Shocked

Or maybe some prefer criticism to praise?

You mean some go on here to criticize but never praise the club? Never?! Laughing Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum