Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Evo-Stik Fair Play Awards

+4
Tricky Tree
stour_boy
Dave the Glassboy
redpike
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Evo-Stik Fair Play Awards - Page 2 Empty Re: Evo-Stik Fair Play Awards Thu Oct 09 2014, 13:36

Aled

Lolz. FWIW, you all needs ta chill innit. Brrraaappppppp!

27Evo-Stik Fair Play Awards - Page 2 Empty Re: Evo-Stik Fair Play Awards Thu Oct 09 2014, 17:04

Devil's Advocate

sirsmilerIII wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:
redpike wrote:DA - ROFL and LMAO ?

I like puzzles but can you give me (us) some clues, please.

Apparently...
Roar out fucking loud.
Laugh my arse off.

Both utterly ridiculous.

And you got one wrong you miserable old two hat... Mad

Try this one for size,

ICGAFF Razz

ICGAFF = I Couldn't Give A Fucking Fuck lol!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thanks for your input in this matter Smiler Shocked Shocked

28Evo-Stik Fair Play Awards - Page 2 Empty Re: Evo-Stik Fair Play Awards Fri Oct 10 2014, 09:21

Devil's Advocate wrote:
sirsmilerIII wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:
redpike wrote:DA - ROFL and LMAO ?

I like puzzles but can you give me (us) some clues, please.

Apparently...
Roar out fucking loud.
Laugh my arse off.

Both utterly ridiculous.

And you got one wrong you miserable old two hat... Mad

Try this one for size,

ICGAFF Razz

ICGAFF = I Couldn't Give A Fucking Fuck lol!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Thanks for your input in this matter Smiler  Shocked Shocked

It's a pleasure Laughing

TTFN

29Evo-Stik Fair Play Awards - Page 2 Empty Evo-Stik Fair Play Awards Fri Oct 10 2014, 10:35

redpike

Gentlemen, please...........................Not wishing to be taking the moral high ground but must we resort to ''industrial'' language on a website, possibly being read by young followers of SFC.

A few years ago, I almost stopped reading our forum because of bad language, but then a certain individual seemed to disappear, thank goodness.

Jack - Can't we monitor/censor bad language and introduce a yellow/red card or 3 strikes and you're out types of system ?

30Evo-Stik Fair Play Awards - Page 2 Empty Re: Evo-Stik Fair Play Awards Fri Oct 10 2014, 12:04

Devil's Advocate

redpike wrote:Gentlemen, please...........................Not wishing to be taking the moral high ground but must we resort to ''industrial'' language on a website, possibly being read by young followers of SFC.

A few years ago, I almost stopped reading our forum because of bad language, but then a certain individual seemed to disappear, thank goodness.

Jack - Can't we monitor/censor bad language and introduce a yellow/red card or 3 strikes and you're out types of system ?

This was my point in my reply to Smiler Redpike when i "thanked" him for his input…..it seems to have escaped him that i was being sarcastic.

I have no problem with abbreviations of industrial language,if a 9 or 10 year old knows what it means then thats more a reflection on their upbringing in my opinion but to state the actual words as Smiler did is just not necessary.

I'm one of the least "PC" people on the planet but even i winced when i read his reply yesterday.

31Evo-Stik Fair Play Awards - Page 2 Empty Re: Evo-Stik Fair Play Awards Fri Oct 10 2014, 16:39

Jack

Jack
Admin

That post was slightly to much and it has been deleted. As rightly said, anyone can read this forum, of any ages. It's not appropriate and it wasn't needed-replying to the post, yes but not to that extent.

So soon after a post about the general conduct of the forum, I only had one choice really.

@Redpike-I'm not going to start a system on that, purely as the general severity/tone of a word is a person's own opinion i.e one person can think a word is horrendous while others think it's fine and it could potentially open up a can of worms. However, what I would say is, you all know the situation this forum is in, just use common sense, and any obvious bad language will be deleted.

Cheers, Jack.

Very Happy Very Happy

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

32Evo-Stik Fair Play Awards - Page 2 Empty Re: Evo-Stik Fair Play Awards Fri Oct 10 2014, 17:29

At this point I would like to apologise for my previous comment, and yes it was probably was OTT.  But as a certain word beginning with F had already been used by someone else earlier in this thread, I presumed it was OK.

Obviously I was wrong and will be more careful in future.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum