Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dudley Town 0 - 6 Market Drayton

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dudley Town 0 - 6 Market Drayton Empty Dudley Town 0 - 6 Market Drayton Sun Aug 31 2014, 10:06

Taniwha

This was actually quite an enjoyable game and the first time I've ever been to the Dell. MD played well and took all their goals well but the DT defending gifted them a few. The MD number 7 marshals their midfield and everything meaningful went through him on the day. Their number 5 is a big lad and will mop up the high stuff all day long but I reckon he could struggle when turned with pace, although DT didn't really exploit it.

Pick of the goals was the 6th as the DT defence remained motionless when a high ball went over and a MD player ghosted through to lob the keeper who was completely stranded outside of his area. My kids lost interest after the 2nd went in and there was plenty of space for them to run around in.

Although a few things to be cautious about when we play them there are also a few frailties to exploit.

2Dudley Town 0 - 6 Market Drayton Empty Re: Dudley Town 0 - 6 Market Drayton Sun Aug 31 2014, 11:03

baz

Me dad went,he said Stour should not have anything to worry about!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum