Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

George Washbourne now departed as well.

+4
stoursi
baz
Tricky Tree
Devil's Advocate
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Devil's Advocate

What on earth is going on at the club?

My feeling's about Dallinson are on record,we know Rocky is cheesed off as well and now young George has "done one" and departed to Evesham.

Something is clearly not right.

The very best of luck at Evesham George,i'm sure there are many of us at Stour who are sorry to see you go and I wish you all the best in your future career.

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Oh good grief..... I wait with baited breath for the forthcoming announcement that we have ready made replacements lined up,players that are obviously better than the one's that have walked. Sad

baz

Just feel we need a bit of clarity why these players have left? Maybe time for one of Richard Clark interview with Gary on the official site?

Devil's Advocate

baz wrote:Just feel we need a bit of clarity why these players have left? Maybe time for one of Richard Clark interview with Gary on the official site?

Good idea Baz,now that TRM no longer post's on this forum.

baz

But i guess he still reads the comments.

Devil's Advocate

baz wrote:But i guess he still reads the comments.

Funny that he no longer comments though!? Laughing

baz

Had a promotion i heard Wink

stoursi

Out of the three players feel sorry for George. He mainly warmed the bench last season and not given many minutes on the pitch. Think the lad bas ability even though at times he might over do things. Think he would have been good for us on the left even though Gary had signed Matt Wood.

Saw Alex three times in pre season  twice on the left of three at the back. Don't think he was ever going to be in front of Leon though. Last 15 minutes at Romulus when losing Gary seemed to go to his first eleven and Alex was not in that. So to be honest not surprised he didn't start season. Also the lads at the back last season Gary probably wanted to give them first chance.

Rocky has only come back to us this season from injury and again Gary will give others who played last season first cracker.

Feel sorry for all three as I think they may have worked there way in given time but no one wants to wait.

Why doesn't Rich post anymore.

Devil's Advocate

baz wrote:Had a promotion i heard Wink

Good.

At least he can celebrate promotion Laughing

baz

Guess conflict of interests as i believe he is Twitter admin.

brockmoor

brockmoor

Hadn't noticed he had stopped posting to be honest.

But that's probably because I never read his posts! Laughing

Baggiestour

Nice guys running the club but they aren't good enough to get us out the league

Baggiestour

Why is canavan playing regularly (poorly) and the likes of washbourne can't get a game and leaves ?????

Jack

Jack
Admin

Guess who scored today. Embarassed

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

Baggiestour

Mr washbourne !!

Taniwha

And won a penalty. Got man of the match in the non league paper

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]