Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Romulus (A)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Romulus (A) Empty Romulus (A) Wed Aug 06 2014, 09:16

stour_boy

stour_boy

Anyone going to this eagerly anticipated clash at a ground that we haven't visited for, well, at least a few days?

2Romulus (A) Empty Re: Romulus (A) Wed Aug 06 2014, 09:36

baz

No,i am washing my hair on saturday!

3Romulus (A) Empty Re: Romulus (A) Wed Aug 06 2014, 12:23

brockmoor

brockmoor

Im sure I can find something better to do, maybe cut the lawn with a pair of scissors or wash the car with me toothbrush! Laughing 

4Romulus (A) Empty Re: Romulus (A) Wed Aug 13 2014, 20:05

stoursi

Went to the game and thought it was a poor display from us. Third pretty season I had been too.

Defensively we were made to look inept by a quite strong and fast forward from Romulus. Hope Gary learnt that Will is a better option in the middle of a 3 than MR but I doubt it. Will played upfront and didn't cause them any problems. MR DIS better and at least has pace.

Going forwards we lack a good striker as Lake didn't play. We never really combined our passes either.

Also for me left hand side of a 5 midfield is a problem position. Wood did play 20 minutes but has been injured in preparation season.

5Romulus (A) Empty Re: Romulus (A) Wed Aug 13 2014, 21:17

glassboypaul

Thought it was a good workout all in all although not ideal to have two consecutive games on 3G

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]