Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Boldmere on Saturday

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Boldmere on Saturday Empty Boldmere on Saturday Thu Jul 17 2014, 12:39

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

Myself, Brucey and Ian are definitely doing this on the train on Saturday. Anyone else going the game. Cracking burgers there!

http://www.nibadges.com

2Boldmere on Saturday Empty Re: Boldmere on Saturday Thu Jul 17 2014, 12:52

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

UlsterJim wrote:Myself, Brucey and Ian are definitely doing this on the train on Saturday.  Anyone else going the game.  Cracking burgers there!

Train times buddy?

3Boldmere on Saturday Empty Re: Boldmere on Saturday Thu Jul 17 2014, 12:56

stour_boy

stour_boy

Won't be making this one, sounds like a good outing!

4Boldmere on Saturday Empty Re: Boldmere on Saturday Thu Jul 17 2014, 13:35

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

Tricky Tree wrote:
UlsterJim wrote:Myself, Brucey and Ian are definitely doing this on the train on Saturday.  Anyone else going the game.  Cracking burgers there!

Train times buddy?

I delegated that to "The Train Manager" Brucey. Where you going to meet us, at The Junction or New Street?

http://www.nibadges.com

5Boldmere on Saturday Empty Re: Boldmere on Saturday Thu Jul 17 2014, 13:52

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

UlsterJim wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:

Train times buddy?

I delegated that to "The Train Manager" Brucey.  Where you going to meet us, at The Junction or New Street?

All depends on times sweetcheeks..... I'll text Brucey.

6Boldmere on Saturday Empty Re: Boldmere on Saturday Thu Jul 17 2014, 13:53

Devil's Advocate

UlsterJim wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:

Train times buddy?

I delegated that to "The Train Manager" Brucey.  Where you going to meet us, at The Junction or New Street?

May change my mind and go Jim so do you all want to jump in with me if i decide to go?

Brucey will not be allowed entry if he's wearing his "Dingle" shirt,no gold and black in my car Laughing 

7Boldmere on Saturday Empty Re: Boldmere on Saturday Thu Jul 17 2014, 20:14

Dave the Glassboy

Dave the Glassboy

Service is a bit slow though.

8Boldmere on Saturday Empty Re: Boldmere on Saturday Sat Jul 19 2014, 06:50

stour_boy

stour_boy

Is there a danger of this one being postponed?

9Boldmere on Saturday Empty Re: Boldmere on Saturday Sat Jul 19 2014, 17:51

Devil's Advocate

A 3-0 win for Stour in a keenly fought encounter against a willing but limited Boldmere side.

The first goal was created with a sublime turn in midfield by Billingham,two of their midfielder's were heading for the changing rooms after Ben's superb change of direction and his defence splitting reverse pass was top notch,i think it was young Morgan Parker who darted through to fire high past the keeper,a quality goal.

Number two was a 25 yard free kick from Drew.

Jim told us all it was going to be a goal whereas i suggested the people in the houses behind the ground needed to watch out for their greenhouses! Mad 

Their keeper was rooted and i was subjected to much deserved stick!

Goal three was a real top notch finish by Jordan Murphy,one touch on the edge of the box with his right foot and an instant strike then with his left into the keeper's right hand bottom corner,a goal oozing class.

We moved the ball around well but we do look short of actual strikers and particularly someone to hold the ball up for us.

Defensively we were at sixes and sevens for periods in the second half and the young lad in goal for us had an excellent game,he made half a dozen good saves and one absolute blinder.

For me man of the match was Ben by a street.

A good turn out by Stour fans,we virtually made up the whole crowd,i'd reckon there was around 35-40 of us there today.

Can't wait for Evesham on Tuesday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum