Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Celebrities you though were dead.

+2
Devil's Advocate
Aled
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Celebrities you though were dead. Sat Apr 12 2014, 22:09

Aled

Dickie Davies

2Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Sat Apr 12 2014, 22:11

Aled

Thought even...

3Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Tue Apr 15 2014, 16:33

Devil's Advocate

Aled wrote:Dickie Davies

Aled Jones…………..probably just wishful thinking!

Just sent you a personal message Aled so get back to me once you have read it,cheers.

4Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Wed Apr 23 2014, 16:34

Paranoid Android

Beryl Reid?

5Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Wed Apr 23 2014, 16:35

Paranoid Android

Frank Bough?

6Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Wed Apr 23 2014, 16:36

Paranoid Android

Geoff Capes?

7Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Thu Apr 24 2014, 21:46

Dave the Glassboy

Dave the Glassboy

Paranoid Android wrote:Beryl Reid?

Beryl Reid is actually deceased.

Frank and Geoff are still with us though.

8Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Fri Apr 25 2014, 21:51

Paranoid Android

Ok then.....what about Fred Elliot from Coronation Street?
Acker Bilk?
Mick Mcmanus?
Leslie Crowther?
Max Bygraves?
Mork or in fact, Mindy?

9Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Sat Apr 26 2014, 19:21

Aled

Terry wogan

10Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Mon Apr 28 2014, 21:01

Paranoid Android

Richard Clayderman?

11Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Tue Oct 07 2014, 17:27

I know he's not dead, but I wish Simon Cowell was.  Then there would be no more annoying Xfactor or Britain's Got No F***ing Talent lol!

12Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Sun Oct 12 2014, 01:14

PhilC

Johnny Hawthorne and the QBA?

13Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Wed Oct 15 2014, 16:27

Dave the Glassboy

Dave the Glassboy

Johnny Hawthorne is alive and well and turned up at the game last night!

14Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Wed Oct 15 2014, 17:39

Devil's Advocate

Dave the Glassboy wrote:Johnny Hawthorne is alive and well and turned up at the game last night!

What about your kilt Dave,is it still with us? Laughing

15Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Wed Oct 15 2014, 21:28

Aled

Gloria Hunniford

16Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Wed Oct 15 2014, 21:30

Aled

Michael 'over 50's plan and a free pen just for enquiring' Parkinson

17Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Wed Oct 15 2014, 21:31

Aled

or am I thinking of Michael Aspel?....is he dead?

18Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Wed Oct 15 2014, 22:43

Devil's Advocate

Aled wrote:or am I thinking of Michael Aspel?....is he dead?

Both still alive Aled.

Honor Blackman is still alive.

Would you? Laughing

19Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Wed Oct 15 2014, 22:52

Dave the Glassboy

Dave the Glassboy

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Dave the Glassboy wrote:Johnny Hawthorne is alive and well and turned up at the game last night!

What about your kilt Dave,is it still with us? Laughing

Went back to the hire shop, mate!

20Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Thu Oct 16 2014, 09:16

Aled

Why not Devil. Probably knows a few tricks I'd wager!

21Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Thu Oct 16 2014, 11:06

Devil's Advocate

Aled wrote:Why not Devil. Probably knows a few tricks I'd wager!

She'd be great if she took her teeth out Aled,she'd be able to nibble you behind the ear whilst giving you a BJ. Laughing

22Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Thu Oct 16 2014, 12:01

Aled

Bonus!

23Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Thu Oct 16 2014, 12:53

Nath

I thought all this type of dirty talk had stopped since I stopped coming on the forum?!

And yes,I would!

24Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Thu Oct 16 2014, 15:47

Devil's Advocate

Nath wrote:I thought all this type of dirty talk had stopped since I stopped coming on the forum?!

And yes,I would!

Good to have you back Nath,hope we see you soon at Amblecote.

BTW,i wouldn't take any notice whatever about what "might happen" should you return home,i think those stories are rubbish if i'm honest.

Just a thought,if you need a haircut i can recommend someone Mad Laughing

25Celebrities you though were dead. Empty Re: Celebrities you though were dead. Thu Oct 16 2014, 16:37

Nath

Cheers DA, I'm fully internetted up again now. I'll make a return very soon I promise. I've done a couple of aways with Stour and a few Albion but you know my heart is at Amblecote and really looking forward to getting back into it. My long flowing locks (all be it a bit greyer!) are back now so no need for a haircut of any description,infact I haven't had a cut since April!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum