Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poole away.

+11
stoursi
stour_boy
baz
brockmoor
redpike
Tricky Tree
the nephew of god
UlsterJim
Brian Handy
TRM
Devil's Advocate
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Poole away. - Page 3 Empty Re: Poole away. Sat Mar 01 2014, 22:38

stoursi

The bet I fancy is that they will not play all their games at Tatnum this season.

You have to think that they have Mitchell's money who owned Bournemouth and wants them to have a better ground.

Think you will find Gary doesn't want to go there any Thursday befotre the play offs.

52Poole away. - Page 3 Empty Re: Poole away. Sat Mar 01 2014, 22:50

Devil's Advocate

stoursi wrote:The bet I fancy is that they will not play all their games at Tatnum this season.

You have to think that they have Mitchell's money who owned Bournemouth and wants them to have a better ground.

Think you will find Gary doesn't want to go there any Thursday befotre the play offs.

Stoursi,

You're initial dig at me was based on the fact that Poole have this supposed amazing squad and that therefore they will cope with the deluge of matches still to play.

I'm betting you that Poole will blow up and not reach the play offs,i couldn't give a hoot whether they play at their own home ground or on the moon.

Fancy a wager Si?

I always pay up if i lose,Jim can hold the money if you like :-))

53Poole away. - Page 3 Empty Re: Poole away. Sat Mar 01 2014, 22:57

stoursi

You always pay up sure.

Who was the one that said they would buy a drink at one match for the ones who turned up in the bar.

Who didn't turn up you.

So your past comments and form dont stand up.

54Poole away. - Page 3 Empty Re: Poole away. Sat Mar 01 2014, 23:13

Devil's Advocate

stoursi wrote:You always pay up sure.

Who was the one that said they would buy a drink at one match for the ones who turned up in the bar.

Who didn't turn up you.

So your past comments and form dont stand up.

And which match was that?

Possibly the West Brom BSC match last season at which i tried to get as many Albion forum friend's to,i was at the bar as it happens but due to bad planning on my part it was impossible to work out who exactly i was looking for!

Si,you clearly have decided you don't like me for some reason,you started your dig's last week by telling me not to comment on Stour performances ( v Hemel ) when i hadn't witnessed the match.

As it was clearly pointed out to you be me and others ( which you then ignored ) i had not made a single comment about the Hemel display in any shape or form.

It's easy to make accusations from behind your keyboard,you obviously know who i am so why not tap me on the shoulder at a game and ask me for the free pint i obviously owe you?

Apologies to anyone who thinks i owe them a drink from a previous promise made by the way.

As for my "form not standing up",i'm not sure what that's supposed to mean but all i can say is that i put considerable sponsorship money into Stour and i'm not someone who purposely reneges on a promise.

55Poole away. - Page 3 Empty Re: Poole away. Sun Mar 02 2014, 07:36

stoursi

DA how can a person dislike someone when they don't even know them.

56Poole away. - Page 3 Empty Re: Poole away. Sun Mar 02 2014, 07:55

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Si.....I like yourself and Karen a lot and you are both always nice and friendly whenever we bump into each other but I do believe your being over critical towards devil.
I've said it before that I've fallen out with the oaf plenty of times but through this entire thread he has said nothing controversial and most of his points make perfect sense.
Although he had to drop in the billy big bollox regarding pumping money into the club I'm sure I can forgive him that one.
One thing I will agree on Si,he did offer to buy a round of beers but I can forgive him that seeing as he donated his man of the match prize to me and I got a four pack of fosters out of it.....pint cans aswell. Very Happy 

57Poole away. - Page 3 Empty Re: Poole away. Mon Mar 03 2014, 09:20

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

Looks like the pressure is getting to the Poole Manager!

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/11047837.display/

http://www.nibadges.com

58Poole away. - Page 3 Empty Re: Poole away. Mon Mar 03 2014, 15:46

TRM

Poole v Hemel, scheduled for Wednesday night, and Hemel v Poole, scheduled for Saturday 22nd March, have now been switched.

59Poole away. - Page 3 Empty Re: Poole away. Mon Mar 03 2014, 16:16

stour_boy

stour_boy

I'm in danger of getting on one of my favourite hobby horses. The phrase "one rule for one" springs to mind yet again with regard to SL stance on our August fixtures...

Maybe we should get Dudley Council to wreck our pitch again in July so we can switch our August games to be away games...

60Poole away. - Page 3 Empty Re: Poole away. Mon Mar 03 2014, 18:14

Aled

If your face fits.....

61Poole away. - Page 3 Empty Re: Poole away. Mon Mar 03 2014, 18:16

Aled

The SL would argue of course that this is exceptional circumstances and not an every season event....well that's what they would like us to believe.

62Poole away. - Page 3 Empty Re: Poole away. Tue Mar 04 2014, 12:42

TRM

Rearranged for Thurs 3rd April.

63Poole away. - Page 3 Empty Re: Poole away. Tue Mar 04 2014, 12:51

Jane.N

Boo hiss! Really wanted it in Easter holidays then could have gone. Think we missed a trick with that one!

64Poole away. - Page 3 Empty Re: Poole away. Tue Mar 04 2014, 13:53

stoursi

Not a bad date for us as we had no game between end of March and 2nd week in April.

Just hope the pitch is playable this time.

I just hope that we don't lose any players due to work or other commitments.

Its going to be one very long day for the people who go.

65Poole away. - Page 3 Empty Re: Poole away. Tue Mar 04 2014, 18:37

brockmoor

brockmoor

New signing for Poole.

http://nonleague.pitchero.com/news/chiedozie-signs-permanent-poole-deal-29487/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum