Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has it been called off yet?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Has it been called off yet? Empty Has it been called off yet? Tue Jan 28 2014, 10:39

Devil's Advocate

Just wondered if our "Health and safety" brigade had made an early inspection and got tonights match called off?

We don't want those players getting their knees muddy :-)

2Has it been called off yet? Empty Re: Has it been called off yet? Tue Jan 28 2014, 10:49

stoursi

DA you only want it called off so you don't have to buy that round of drinks you promised or is it because they don't take old money anymore at the bar.

3Has it been called off yet? Empty Re: Has it been called off yet? Tue Jan 28 2014, 11:08

Jack

Jack
Admin

Match on, unless a Saturday type downpour

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

4Has it been called off yet? Empty Re: Has it been called off yet? Tue Jan 28 2014, 11:10

Devil's Advocate

stoursi wrote:DA you only want it called off so you don't have to buy that round of drinks you promised or is it because they don't take old money anymore at the bar.

LOL………i'll give you that one Stoursi.

To be honest,the forum was deader than Tricky's love life so i just thought i'd get things moving again!

Weather looking dodgy though,if lucky i may still get to hold onto my 10 Shilling note.

5Has it been called off yet? Empty Re: Has it been called off yet? Tue Jan 28 2014, 11:57

baz

Getting worried as weather is ok at the moment! Anyway my forum friends i have seen a picture of DA smiling! Or was it wind lol all will be revealed tonight!

6Has it been called off yet? Empty Re: Has it been called off yet? Tue Jan 28 2014, 12:05

Devil's Advocate

baz wrote:Getting worried as weather is ok at the moment! Anyway my forum friends i have seen a picture of DA smiling! Or was it wind lol all will be revealed tonight!

It's not a smile,it's a grimace as another Canavan shot sails over the roof of The Shed!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum