Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Truro on Saturday

+2
Devil's Advocate
TRM
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Truro on Saturday Empty Truro on Saturday Tue Jan 07 2014, 13:21

TRM

I've got two, maybe three, spaces in the car for Saturday, if anybody needs a lift. Would be helpful if you could get down to Kiddy - I can collect at the station. Prob looking at about 8.30 ish departure. I will come over to Stour to pick up if needs be.

Anybody who needs a lift should have a word with Jim in the shop tonight. He's trying to co-ordinate what he can!

2Truro on Saturday Empty Re: Truro on Saturday Thu Jan 09 2014, 14:55

TRM

Heard from Clive this afternoon - he has been in touch with Truro today. Barring any more very bad weather (and the forecast is decent between now and Saturday, by and large) Saturday's game will be ON.

3Truro on Saturday Empty Re: Truro on Saturday Thu Jan 09 2014, 16:23

Devil's Advocate

TRM wrote:Heard from Clive this afternoon - he has been in touch with Truro today. Barring any more very bad weather (and the forecast is decent between now and Saturday, by and large) Saturday's game will be ON.

Rain due down there later today AND tomorrow according to BBC website.

4Truro on Saturday Empty Re: Truro on Saturday Thu Jan 09 2014, 16:32

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

Devil's Advocate wrote:
TRM wrote:Heard from Clive this afternoon - he has been in touch with Truro today. Barring any more very bad weather (and the forecast is decent between now and Saturday, by and large) Saturday's game will be ON.

Rain due down there later today AND tomorrow according to BBC website.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2635412

Hope it is on, as Saturday looks a glorious day.

http://www.nibadges.com

5Truro on Saturday Empty Re: Truro on Saturday Fri Jan 10 2014, 10:11

TRM

BBC forecast for Truro is currently light rain from 5pm today through to midnight (which could mean anything, really...). Other than that it's supposed to be dry, and as Jim says verging on glorious tomorrow afternoon!

From what I gather, any doubts Truro had were centred on whether they would have enough dry weather this week to be able to work on the pitch and carry out some repairs - yesterday was a good enough day for them to do that, so all should be well.

6Truro on Saturday Empty Re: Truro on Saturday Fri Jan 10 2014, 10:25

Brian Handy

Cannot make this one unfortunately, Dave or Steve will be running the MotM.

Hopefully we can return with 3 points & a couple of Cornish Pasties please Very Happy 

Have a safe trip there and back.

COYG

7Truro on Saturday Empty Re: Truro on Saturday Fri Jan 10 2014, 13:44

TRM

The game is ON tomorrow.

8Truro on Saturday Empty Re: Truro on Saturday Fri Jan 10 2014, 14:44

baz

Safe trip down there for anyone goin,may go kiddy tomorrow as a good friend of Stour is player/assistant manager for SalisburyWarren Feeney!

9Truro on Saturday Empty Re: Truro on Saturday Fri Jan 10 2014, 16:02

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

baz wrote:Safe trip down there for anyone goin,may go kiddy tomorrow as a good friend of Stour is player/assistant manager for SalisburyWarren Feeney!

Warren Feeney is a top man, Linfield and Northern Ireland through and through. I don't know why he celebrated like he did after getting that opening goal at Plymouth lol.

http://www.nibadges.com

10Truro on Saturday Empty Re: Truro on Saturday Fri Jan 10 2014, 16:10

TRM

UlsterJim wrote:
baz wrote:Safe trip down there for anyone goin,may go kiddy tomorrow as a good friend of Stour is player/assistant manager for SalisburyWarren Feeney!

Warren Feeney is a top man, Linfield and Northern Ireland through and through.  I don't know why he celebrated like he did after getting that opening goal at Plymouth lol.

Because he assumed it was the first of many! Silly man!  Laughing Laughing Laughing 

11Truro on Saturday Empty Re: Truro on Saturday Fri Jan 10 2014, 23:39

Dave the Glassboy

Dave the Glassboy

Brian Handy wrote:Cannot make this one unfortunately, Dave or Steve will be running the MotM.

Hopefully we can return with 3 points & a couple of Cornish Pasties please Very Happy 

Have a safe trip there and back.

COYG

Unfortunately I can't make this one either as I had other commitments tonight and I'm buggered if I'm doing a five hour drive back after dark, especially if the weather does it's worst. Hungerford was bad enough!

So it'll be Steve!

Fingers crossed for 3 points.

12Truro on Saturday Empty Re: Truro on Saturday Sat Jan 11 2014, 11:18

Devil's Advocate

I'm pleased to report that the weather down in Cornwall today is fantastic.

It did rain yesterday evening and night but we have awoken at our little cottage in Porth near Newquay today to find it shining like a summer's day.

Only the football can now ruin it!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum