Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

SFC Twitter

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SFC Twitter Empty SFC Twitter Wed Jan 01 2014, 21:04

TRM

As of today, I've taken over the running of the Stourbridge FC twitter account - @sfcofficial.

Like a fool I mentioned to Andy P a few weeks ago that it wasn't being used to its full potential, to which he replied "Would you be interested in doing it?" Like an even bigger fool, I said I would...

Live updates on all matches (when I can't be there, other arrangements will be in place), news of signings, fixture changes etc. I want to use it as much as possible. Other clubs are streets ahead of us with twitter so we've got some catching up to do.

2SFC Twitter Empty Re: SFC Twitter Wed Jan 01 2014, 23:04

flexcavana

Well good luck TRM. Totally in agreement that a football club's twitter feed nowadays is an extremely powerful and efficient method of keeping supporters and media in touch. Whatever people's views on this particular social media tool, it's influence can't be under stated.

No pressure mate!

3SFC Twitter Empty Re: SFC Twitter Wed Jan 01 2014, 23:04

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

As I can't be bothered with Twitter you'll have to keep me up to date via the text messaging service Rich.

4SFC Twitter Empty Re: SFC Twitter Thu Jan 02 2014, 14:27

Devil's Advocate

Judging by most of the crap posted on there it really should be re-titled Tw@tter!

I'd prefer updates by telegram or carrier Pidgeon!

5SFC Twitter Empty Re: SFC Twitter Thu Jan 02 2014, 17:03

Devil's Advocate

Do hurry up TRM.

It would be quicker putting a message in a bottle than to await your updates.

The German's have surrendered by the way!

6SFC Twitter Empty Re: SFC Twitter Thu Jan 02 2014, 18:31

TRM

Devil's Advocate wrote:Do hurry up TRM.

It would be quicker putting a message in a bottle than to await your updates.

The German's have surrendered by the way!

What account are you following? I've been nothing less than "prolific" today!

7SFC Twitter Empty Re: SFC Twitter Sat Jan 04 2014, 20:18

flexcavana

Been good to see the feed a lot more lively the last couple of days and especially today. Good publicity for the club when used well. Keep it up guys. Great for me at the moment with my attendence levels dropping!

8SFC Twitter Empty Re: SFC Twitter Sat Jan 04 2014, 22:27

TRM

I can't take the credit for this afternoon - I left Al in charge for the live updates "debut" and a splendid job he made of it.

I was watching from afar and what what the "ordinary" follower may not see is the interaction with people from Hitchin and from other clubs following our game. Bit of an eye-opener really, even to me!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]