Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Shed End.

+10
flexcavana
dave w
Dave the Glassboy
TRM
stour_boy
baz
Tricky Tree
Nathan Gulliver
brockmoor
Devil's Advocate
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The Shed End. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shed End. Thu Nov 07 2013, 23:12

Devil's Advocate

TRM wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
TRM wrote:It's difficult to see how it can practically be done other than letting the first 300 in (or whatever the number is) and then one-out, one-in after that. I can't see 150 Biggleswade supporters wanting to be down that end when we're kicking that way so surely they will allow more than just 150 Stour fans in, and if that happens to be in the first half then how do they turf out 150 Stour fans to let in the Biggleswade lot?

Don't see how you can "segregate" one part of the ground when the rest of the ground is "open". That said, I'm not aware of any official announcement of arrangements for the Shed, so surely we're all jumping the gun a bit?

Anyway, I won't be there, so why am I bothered???!!! Laughing 
The Shed has already been segregated…………end of!
How do you mean? Fencing half way along?

EDIT - D'you know what - I've just gone back and read the Club's original statement about arrangements for the game and seen that segregation is mentioned there. Somehow I hadn't spotted that before!

Like Brockmoor, my gut instinct is that it's not really necessary but we may be "playing by other people's rules" now we're in the Comp Proper so we probably didn't have any choice. Shame, though.
I was down at the club this evening and the segregation had already been done.

I believe young Nathan Gulliver had been putting up fencing at the ground today.

Good to see the job put in the hand's of someone who is expert in the field of erecting.

52The Shed End. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shed End. Fri Nov 08 2013, 08:07

baz

Had a bee in my bonnet about this since the last time and warned the Albion stewards what was gonna happen,then got threatened to be thrown out after the incident,when told them 'i did warn you!' I hope to be proven wrong but can only see trouble again,as far as i know the club have not stated how many allowed in the shed or how it gonna work?

53The Shed End. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shed End. Fri Nov 08 2013, 08:24

TRM

With the Biggleswade supporters using the "Main" entrance I assume it will be exactly the same as Walsall, Plymouth, etc, EXCEPT that the segregation will be somewhere in the middle of the Shed, rather than any of the various places it was for those games.

To be fair, if (a) segregation is compulsory and (b) we weren't going to go to the unnecessary expenses and aggravation of temporary stands on the cricket side, I don't see how else it could have been done. The only other possibility would have been to give Biggleswade more tickets (and therefore fewer to Stour supporters) and allocate them the whole of the Shed, which would be far, far worse.

54The Shed End. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shed End. Fri Nov 08 2013, 15:22

stour_boy

stour_boy

This is the most practical solution; hopefully they will let the first 150 Stour fans in to our section of the Shed and that will be that, and all Biggleswade fans using their section.

And I assume that will be the case for both halves so just like Plymouth, Stevenage and Walsall, no moving at half time etc.

55The Shed End. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shed End. Fri Nov 08 2013, 15:57

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

So if you need to use the toilet you are out and not allowed back in again?

56The Shed End. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shed End. Fri Nov 08 2013, 16:11

Jack

Jack
Admin

I remember for the Stevenage games mates and I got here early where in the shed and every single time one went out to get something to eat or to the toilet they clocked out and then once they came back in. Total diregard for whether they had 'Shed' tickets or not.

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

57The Shed End. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shed End. Fri Nov 08 2013, 16:40

Paranoid Android

Aled wrote:Plus me and the android are fackin animals after a few pints and will be up for a bit of a rumble against the cock- a-nees!!!!
Don`t forget that Stuart Boudagie has flown in from the Isle of Lesbos too,Aled;) 
He`s like Danny Dyer in a cravatte.

58The Shed End. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shed End. Fri Nov 08 2013, 16:44

Devil's Advocate

Tricky Tree wrote:So if you need to use the toilet you are out and not allowed back in again?

You need to get that prostate checked Tricky.

59The Shed End. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shed End. Fri Nov 08 2013, 23:45

Devil's Advocate wrote:
Tricky Tree wrote:So if you need to use the toilet you are out and not allowed back in again?
Or use the hole in the back of the shed. And if your really clever, you will be able to poke it through without causing yourself an injury Wink 

60The Shed End. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shed End. Fri Nov 08 2013, 23:47

Devil's Advocate

sirsmilerIII wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
Or use the hole in the back of the shed.  And if your really clever, you will be able to poke it through without causing yourself an injury Wink 

Lucky for you it's so small then Smiler.

61The Shed End. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shed End. Sat Nov 09 2013, 06:23

UlsterJim

UlsterJim

Devil's Advocate wrote:
sirsmilerIII wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
Or use the hole in the back of the shed.  And if your really clever, you will be able to poke it through without causing yourself an injury Wink 
Been looking again Devil.

http://www.nibadges.com

62The Shed End. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shed End. Sat Nov 09 2013, 09:21

UlsterJim wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
sirsmilerIII wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
I'll have you all know that mine is big enough to make any midget jealous Wink

Anyway if your really that worried about needing the toilet, then why not copy what the Beast did once by standing in the corner and doing it. You will not be surprised to learn that he was pissed at the time.

63The Shed End. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shed End. Sat Nov 09 2013, 10:29

Dave the Glassboy

Dave the Glassboy

Jack wrote:I remember for the Stevenage games mates and I got here early where in the shed and every single time one went out to get something to eat or to the toilet they clocked out and then once they came back in. Total diregard for whether they had 'Shed' tickets or not.
That was a cock-up on behalf of whoever should have informed the stewards that there were Shed End specific tickets. Big communication breakdown there.

64The Shed End. - Page 3 Empty Re: The Shed End. Sat Nov 09 2013, 11:20

Devil's Advocate

UlsterJim wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:
sirsmilerIII wrote:
Devil's Advocate wrote:

I'm not the one who hung around the kiddies playground at Hungerford!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum