Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Stourbridge Football Club-Unofficial Forum

The latest views on the Glassboys

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last Tuesday

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Last Tuesday Empty Last Tuesday Wed Oct 16 2013, 21:18

Jack

Jack
Admin

Last Tuesday was the 1st birthday of the forum. I didn't really know what I was taking on and I'm still learning! But in the whole I think it's been a successful period. On and off the forum! There's been ups and downs, however we're still here, I'm still here and all of you are still here. We have 70 members on the forum, from a variety of clubs and I think for a club our size that's pretty good!

So really being reflective I thought it'd be good to to look back over the year and for you to pick any particularly memorable threads or comments and share them in here! Thank you to all the people that have supported me directly, it hasn't been easy at times, with other commitments but as Brockmoor very rightly summed up in a thread tonight, ultimately we all want the same thing!

My favourite thread was the Gosport away from last year when there was a game of Gary in Gary out as the goals went in. There was a real feel good factor about the club and it could be seen on here. Feel free to comment with yours please!

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

2Last Tuesday Empty Re: Last Tuesday Wed Oct 16 2013, 21:25

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

Nory....I don't think it's possible to choose because so many bostin ones from last season mysteriously disappeared....Wink 

3Last Tuesday Empty Re: Last Tuesday Wed Oct 16 2013, 21:42

TRM

Jack wrote:Last Tuesday was the 1st birthday of the forum. I didn't really know what I was taking on and I'm still learning!  But in the whole I think it's been a successful period.
Apart from when you accidentally deleted everything! Laughing Laughing Laughing 

4Last Tuesday Empty Re: Last Tuesday Wed Oct 16 2013, 21:48

TRM

Seriously, I definitely agree that on the whole the forum has been positive, and has become more and more "lively." Fall-outs have been rare, and generally sorted out amicably. And we've had more to be happy about than unhappy about.

Pats on the back and trebles all round, I'd say!

Favourite threads (from memory Wink  )

Agree about the Hackett in/out thread - but I think it was Arlesey away, not Gosport.

And, funnily enough, the Gosport home thread from last November, when we were going through a really dodgy patch and debate was "fierce". There was disagreement and "passions were running high" but for me it emphasised more than anything how much we all care. I suppose it's sad but inevitable that the longest and often most interesting threads arise from the poor performances/bad results.

5Last Tuesday Empty Re: Last Tuesday Wed Oct 16 2013, 21:54

Tricky Tree

Tricky Tree

So that's what happened to them...Wink 
Thanks for the enlightenment TRM...Very Happy Wink 

6Last Tuesday Empty Re: Last Tuesday Wed Oct 16 2013, 21:59

Jack

Jack
Admin

Gosh! I thought we'd been over this I messed up the storage! Wink Was it Arlesey?!

https://glassboys.forumotion.com

7Last Tuesday Empty Re: Last Tuesday Wed Oct 16 2013, 22:36

Aled

I believe I was pretty prolific myself that evening Cool 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum